1 The bluetooth speaker details
- Feel the power of EXTRA BASS
- Connect and stream music easily with Bluetooth and NFC
- Add an extra speaker for stereo sound
- Water-resistant design for worry-free listening indoors or out
- Listen all day with up 16 hours of battery life
- Pick it up and play with the small, lightweight design
1.2 The best review
I purchased 2 as I wanted stereo. They work wonderfully, with crisp clear sound, nice base, and plenty of power for my needs. Sony did a great job on the product itself, however they are lacking in the instruction for pairing when you have 2 of them… so I’ll try and help.
For Double or Stereo mode there are two separate pairings that have to happen.
1) Pair one of the speakers to your phone via holding the power button until tones made then pair your phone
2) Pair the two speakers to each other via holding the Add button until tones made, first on one speaker and then repeat on second speaker
If you pair both speakers to your phone then only one will be actively connected and both will show with the same name. After your pair the two speakers then the Add, volume +/-, and power off buttons on either speaker will actually control both speakers, power on is still separate though.
- Clearer conversations for more efficient meetings, crystal-clear voice experience ensures everyone is heard
- Optimized uc experience, set-up in seconds – compatible with all leading uc platforms
- Hear and be heard with a 360-degree Omni-directional microphone that picks up sounds from any angle
- Hold meetings wherever you go, compact and portable design lets you hold conference calls anywhere
- Seamless connectivity, simple plug and play set up via USB or Bluetooth to get your meetings started quickly.The models that are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) support Microsoft Skype for Business in plug-and-play mode. These models support features for answering and ending calls, adjusting the volume and muting
2.2 The best review
This is one of very few products that exceeded my every expectations. I have seen it in use before I bought it and I am still impressed when I got it. I was just looking for a top quality speaker phone, which this is without a doubt. Voice quality as good as a $3 to 400 large conference room unit which you cannot lug around the world.
It is a pleasant surprise that its dual phone BT connection works so well. Better than any of the other dual phone headset I have used. It works very well with Skype. I will recommend to forget about the Jabra Direct software. The addition of the ability to use the Answer and Hangup button is not worth the crap you add to your PC. But this thing also works very well as a music speaker and it plays well with PC and mobile as a speaker.
The only minor complaint is the USB cable. The connector sticks out after you finish wrapping it around the base. Why can’t they just give me a micro-USB plug and give me a simple USB cable. At the end, this thing is too good to be anything less than 5 stars.
- The durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing allows your speaker to outlast all of your adventures
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing surprisingly powerful, room-filling stereo sound.
- 3000mAH Rechargeable Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 10 hours of playtime; Build your own ecosystem by connecting multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience
- Take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and echo cancelling speakerphone
- Splashproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even clean it with running tap water, Just don’t submerge it; Hear the bass, feel the bass, see the bass. Dual external passive radiators demonstrate just how powerful your speakers are
3.2 The best review
Wow, JBL hit a grand slam with this one! Never before has someone created this combination of size, sound quality, loudness, bass response, splash proof all for only $99!
I have previously owned UE boom, Denon Envaya mini and JBL charge plus 2. These are the Flip 3’s closest competitors. Here is my summary of the competition.
UE boom: the reason I believe the UE boom is so popular is the form factor is just right and its loud for it’s size. What I don’t like about the UE Boom is it’s $200 price tag and almost no bass whatsoever.
Denon Envaya Mini: so close, I just wish it was louder and the battery would only last a few hours a moderate volumes.
JBL Charge 2+: overall really good speaker, my two issues are, the sound profile is too bloated. Yes it has good bass for it’s side but it tends to drown out the higher frequencies and has quite a bit of dynamic compression at high volumes. Also I just wish it was a little smaller to fit in camping chair cup holders and more portable.
And now for the JBL flip 3: it’s as loud as the UE boom, does not have the battery life issues of the Denon and does not have bloated bass like the charge 2+. The sound profile is well balanced, the upper frequencies are slightly upfront with decent bass for it’s size. My prediction, this will be the best selling Bluetooth speaker in it’s class!
- Huge Stereo Sound: Enjoy crisp, clear audio with impressive volume powered by dual ten-watt drivers.
- Booming Bass: Features MaxxBass technology and two passive subwoofers for enhanced bass performance. Hear the soaring highs and deep lows of all your favorite tracks.
- Bluetooth 4.0: Instantly connect your phone or tablet from up to 33 feet away. Speaker automatically reconnects to the last device used. Compact size lets you easily move it around from room to room.
- 6 Hours of Music: Boasting a 5200mAh lithium-ion battery, this Bluetooth speaker can play up to 125 songs at mid-level volume on a single charge. (Playtime varies by volume level and audio content).
- What You Get: Anker Premium Stereo Bluetooth Speaker, Micro USB cable, 3.5mm audio cable, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
4.2 The best review
After looking on the www’s and watching many a youtube video I took a chance. Well, in all fairness I purchased this on Amazon with my Prime account so I if it failed I know they would have taken care of me. The design is sleek however I wish the top wasn’t that glossy, finger print magnet plastic manufacturers think we enjoy. It is solid with a good weight and rubber base. As with all good things you need to have balance so don’t expect to crank this thing (WHICH YOU WILL!) and expect the battery to last very long.
The sound is better than nice and you wont believe how all that bass is coming from such a small package. This speaker may be one of the best under promoted and over delivering products I have come across. Good job Anker.
I purchased this product with my own digital back and forths and my opinions were not influenced by anyone. I you took the time to read this….THANK YOU and I hope you enjoy your’s as much as I mine.
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound
- Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable li-ion battery Supports up to 12 hours of playtime
- Ipx7 waterproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge flip 4 in water
- JBL connect+ allows you to Link more than 100 JBL connect+ enabled speakers together to amplify the party
- Dual external passive radiators demonstrate just how powerful your speaker is
5.2 The best review
This small buddy is doing all you would expect it to do and more. Seriously, great sound from such a small speaker.
It can satisfy almost all your need (will write about it later)
You need it for a small / medium house. Great, this is what you need. Despite the size, it can be really loud, and the best thing is that it still sound great at max vol, you can hear quality bass and everything.
If you like to listen to music outside, take a speaker everywhere with you, you’ll like it too. For all biking lovers – it perfectly fits in the bottle holder.
And ever when it’ll start to rain – hide the speaker from getting wet will be the last think you need to think about, Flip 4 is COMPLETELY waterproof.
If you like to listen to music in a shower (like I do), you’ll like it too, you even can answer phones while in a shower ( well, that’ll be a little weird).
Another cool feature – you can connect 2 devices to it at the same time. Do you have a friend that always wants to play HIS track on YOUR speaker? Now you both can stay connected and if you don’t like the track you can stop it and play your’s again (not a nice thing to do, but hey, but sometimes it’s really helpful).
You even can connect up to 100 devices to play at the same time, don’t know who will do this, but I would like to see this.
The only downside is that it doesn’t float in the water ( if you like to listen to music underwater maybe you’ll be ok with it). But if you’ll accidentally drop it into water it may be hard to find it after.
Bottom line – great speaker for the money. I’m happy bought it.
- Audio:Maximum Sound Level: 85dBA. Frequency Range: 108Hz – 20kHz. Drivers: One 2” driver and Two ¾” tweeters.
- Waterproof: IPX7 rated: UE ROLL can be immersed in liquid up to 1m for up to 30 minutes.
- Compatibility: For Audio Playback – Smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm audio output.
- Wireless Capabilities:Pair up to 8 Bluetooth enabled devices – Connect up to two source devices at the same time. Wirelessly play (stream) to 2 UE ROLLs from one source. Mobile range of play is up to 20m or (65ft).
- Power:Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery for up to 9 hours of battery life between Micro USB charges. Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Charge time: 5.5 hours
6.2 The best review
This is by far one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. First off, the fact that this speaker is waterproof is a game changer. I love to listen to music while I’m in the shower and before buying this I could never really do that since I had to leave my speaker outside the shower and the noise from the shower head canceled out most of the music.The bungee cord makes it super easy to hang it on a hook in the shower and then your music is right there at ear level. The sound quality is great. You can download the UE app and within that you can tinker around with the EQ, it’s set at the normal balance right out of the box, but you can select the premade “standard” or “bass jump” modes, or make your own using the EQ modifier. I keep mine on standard since I listen to a variety of music, but everything from bassy EDM to classic rock sounds amazing. The other nice thing about the speaker is that they include a floaty for you to strap the speaker to.I’ve already made all of my friends jealous by bringing it to pool parties and my lake house, it’s great to listen to while you’re swimming. Be warned it DOES NOT FLOAT so do not take it off in deep water or else it will sink. Also, I can leave it playing on the first floor of my house and walk up to my room on the second floor and not lose connection, the wireless range is phenomenal. Overall this is the best speaker I’ve ever owned. If you’re considering buying this or another one of the UE speakers, I highly encourage you to, you definitely won’t regret it.
- Strong bass: With Two 5W drivers, 10W subwoofer, and two passive radiators, the VAVA VOOM produces the most powerful and dynamic volume, plus aptX audio coding paired with Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity for premium CD-quality audio experience. The bass performance from the powerful subwoofer in the special “surround” mode is the BEST in its class.
- 3 EQ modes: With unparalleled three EQ modes (others have NO mode), the VAVA Voom modes (Classic, Party & Surround) enhance any music style and occasion.
- 10-Hour playtime: Boasting a 6700mAh lithium-ion battery, this Bluetooth speaker can play up to 10 hours at mid-level volume. (Playtime varies by volume level and audio content)
- Power bank slot for phones charging: Enough power to spare and even juice your phone back up thanks to the built-in 5V/1A charging port on the bluetooth speaker.
- Pair up to two devices at once: Rely on the bluetooth speaker’s multipoint Bluetooth connectivity to pair up to 2 devices at once and seamlessly switch from one to the other. Besides Bluetooth, the device comes with built-in NFC and an included 3.5 audio cable for further connectivity options.
7.2 The best review
After a great deal of research on various other products such as jbl charge2+, amazon tap. I finally chose this. I think my effort paid off. This black beauty is really very loud and its beats can be felt anywhere in my whole living room.
I loved all of its features which were truelly desribed by the company and some youtube reviewers, specially the EQ modes( surround one is best if you are a movie guy and its party mode really added awesomeness to my house party), in built power bank, which for me is a delight as my battery is always low :-p whenever i had to listen songs in my free time.
1: sound is great i didnot experienced any distortions.
2: looks are really good and new others just have rectangle and cylindrical.
3: battery life is authentic as they claim.
4: sub woofer are really strong.
5: customer support: this is more than best i mean in my life noone has ever contacted me in person after the purshase of any product to take the feedback. They also helped me out that how can i extend my warranty to 6 months free of cost.
I would rate it a must buy product.
- LONGEST BLUETOOTH RANGE ON THE MARKET – The Sharkk 2O Bluetooth Speaker has a Bluetooth range of up to 60+ feet for uninterrupted music streaming and 100+ feet of connectivity. The connectivity range makes it the ultimate portable speaker.
- HIGHEST WATERPROOF RATING IP67 – This Bluetooth speaker is solidly constructed and features a rubberized coating that makes it shockproof and dustproof. The IP67 rating means that this speaker is FULLY WATERPROOF as well so you can use it in the shower or take it to the pool or beach without having to worry about water damage.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS – The Sharkk 2O waterproof speaker can be connected to your device using the auxiliary port or by using Bluetooth connection. When you dont want to bring your phone with you the speaker also features a MicroSD slot.
- BATTERY LIFE & MICROPHONE With one full charge your speaker can last for up to 10 hours of music play time or talk time. Use the built in microphone and voice prompts to answer phone calls or to use the Siri function. LED indicator lights lets you know your speakers remaining battery life and when it needs to be recharged.
- EXTRAS – The Sharkk 2O Bluetooth speaker comes with a Velcro wrist strap, USB charging cable, auxiliary cable, user manual and a one-year warranty.
8.2 The best review
We bought this to replace one of those puck-shaped shower speakers we had that the charger crapped out on. The charger on it was a custom charger so I had to throw the whole thing out. I wanted a waterproof speaker with a regular USB charger which led me to this one. We’ve been using it now for a while and we are very pleased. The bluetooth feature pairs effortlessly.It also has a hardwire patch cord you can plug into your device. The real bonus for me, though, was the fact that it has a slot for a micro SD card and can play MP3 files. A lot of times I don’t want to tie up my phone or iPad for music so I just pop the card in, turn on the speaker and away we go. The battery life is excellent on the speaker as well. It comes with the charger and the patch cord but it will take a standard phone charger mini USB so you can charge it off your computer as well. The frame of the speaker is well cushioned with rubber.My only complaint at all (and it’s minor) is that the buttons on top are hard to read. The raised letters for the controls need to be painted for those of us older users who are visually challenged.Once you remember which one is in which position, you just do it from memory. Great speaker.
- Alexa Voice Control: COWIN DiDa works as a Amazon certified Alexa voice-enabled speaker you control with your voice. DiDa connects to the Alexa Voice Service, just touch the microphone button and ask for music, hear news, search for information, order a pizza, and more—instantly. All you have to do is ask
- Superior Sound Quality: With its dual 7.5-watt acoustic drivers and frequency response of 50Hz-20KHz, COWIN DiDa can stream loud and crystal clear stereo sound. Room filling powerful sound, perfect for home, dorm room, kitchen, car, parties; streaming music or internet radio services such as Airplay, DLNA ,Qplay ,Spotify
- Ingenuity Design: the use of elegant fashion texture linen, simple and full of artistic sense that fits anywhere in your home. Touch the control screen, gently touch, play moving music
- Small and Easy to Travel: built-in rechargeable battery, 24 hours a day play and party, up to 9 hours of continuous playback of audio. Note: The playback time varies depending on the volume and audio content. Easily stows away in your suitcase or your backpack so you can enjoy it wherever your travels take you
- Control at Your Fingertips: Download the cowin App and take control of your music. Easily extend your home audio system with your home Wi-Fi simple setup.You’ll enjoy seamless access to your favorite tracks and online music services. And you can customize sound settings and control multi-room listening. Play different songs at the same time in different rooms, or in different rooms simultaneously play the same song to amplify the listening experience
9.2 The best review
This speaker is exactly what we were looking for. It connects to both wifi and bluetooth. We use it on our front porch and back patio for music, news, weather, time, etc. Connects great with Amazon Echo. Sound was surprisingly good. Base sound better than thought for a small speaker.
You sure can’t beat the quality for the price. If you are familiar with setting up electronics, you should have no trouble with setting up this speaker and connecting to wifi, Amazon, etc. in just minutes. If you aren’t, you may need to call for minor help so you can do it in 5 minutes where trial and error could take you much longer. I wasn’t sure how to tell when the speaker was fully charged. There is a red light that comes on when you plug it in.
I discovered the light goes out when fully charged. I don’t know how much of a charge it had out of the box but took less than an hour for mine to fully charge. I haven’t used it enough to see how long the charge lasts. Instructions say many variables for volume used, distance from wifi source, etc. If it gets near the 9 hours I will be satisfied. Can’t really think of too many times that will be necessary but for parties. It can always be used while charging too.
- Feel the music with a 15+ watts power output, 2 super-tweeters, 2.1 channel reproduction, plus a big passive radiators for clear, tight bass
- Booming deep bass: Hear resounding bass that makes you want to move, experience full-bodied, balanced audio with two full-range speakers and a woofer
- Make and answer calls wirelessly from your smartphone straight to your speaker with a built-in MIC and Bluetooth connectivity
- Keep your music playing throughout the day, a built-in li-ion battery delivers 8 hours of power and is rechargeable via a USB port
- Water resistant: Splash proof, rainproof, dustproof, sand proof, outdoor shower speaker, perfect for the beach, poolside, car, boat & golf cart
10.2 The best review
First off, I’d like to mention that anyone complaining about the Bluetooth range of this product doesn’t know anything about Bluetooth. Bluetooth was initially made for wireless earpieces which would connect to your phone while it’s in your purse, pocket, or on your belt. You’ll be hard pressed to find ANYTHING with a range much further than 15 feet while keeping an adequate connection quality. This product is no different, 15-20 feet is about as good as you’ll get.
I’ve only had this for about a week, but so far it’s holding up pretty well. It’s still on its first charge and I’ve been using it roughly 3-4 hours per day for the past five days. It’s already taken about a six-foot fall and looks undamaged. I mean, yes, it fell onto carpet, but it hit a towel rack and the side of the tub on the way down. Even managed to knock one side of the rack off the wall. I noticed another review mentioned the rubber comes off easily. I’m not noticing this issue unless I specifically pick at one of the corners. That being said, I would definitely see about gluing the rubber down if you have kids who like to pick at things since they really do come all the way off. As far as sound quality goes, I listen to loud music. This little speaker can definitely deliver with very minor amounts of distortion, if any. It’s light and small enough that I can carry it around in a purse and barely notice, yet has a weight to it that says it’s quality. More than worth the $30 I spent on it.
As a side note, in addition to Bluetooth, it has a 3.5mm AUX port and what looks like a MicroSD slot that (I assume) functions like a USB port would on a car stereo. By which I mean, put some music (probably in MP3 or WAV format) on a MicroSD card, plug it in, and it will play. These ports, as well as the charging port, are located on the back behind a rubber flap that seems water-tight.
2 The bluetooth speaker list
|1 Sony XB10 Portable Wireless Speaker||$58.00||★★★★☆|
|2 Jabra Speak 510 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for Softphone and Mobile Phone||
|3 JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker||
|4 Anker 20W Premium Stereo Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Dual 10W Drivers, Two Passive Subwoofers, Wireless Speaker for iPhone, Samsung, Nexus, and More||
|5 JBL Flip 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker||
|6 UE ROLL 2 Volcano Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker||
|7 VAVA Voom 21 Wireless Bluetooth Speakers, 3 EQ Modes Customized For Any Music||
|8 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker Sharkk 2O IP67 Bluetooth Speaker||
|9 COWIN DiDa with Amazon Alexa Bluetooth Speakers||
|10 meidong iChocolate-lage Powerful Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker||