1 The coffee bean details
1 5LB Cafe Don Pablo Subtle Earth Organic Gourmet Coffee – Medium-Dark Roast – Whole Bean Coffee – USDA Certified Organic – 100% Arabica, 5 Pound
- 5LB Bag, Whole Bean, Medium Dark Roast
- USDA Organic Certified by CCOF – 100% Arabica – Non GMO
- Rich and chocolaty with profound depth of flavor, velvety body, and low acidity.
- Process: Fully washed and dried on patio. Varietal: Catuai – Altitude: 1160-1310 meters above sea level.
- Origin: Honduras, Sharing Certified Program(TM)
1.2 The best review
My favorite coffee now. It’s all I will drink. I use a French press with filtered water. They say don’t add ground coffee to the French press when boiling, but I do, and it tastes just fine to me.But maybe it tastes even better at just below boiling? Is that even possible. I am very appreciative of the quality of the coffee and the competitive price. No more stained teeth either. That it’s non GMO and organic is why I buy it too. Thank you!
- Single Origin
- 5 lb. Bag, Whole Bean
- Coffee is roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster.
- Bold Body, Medium Roast
2.2 The best review
I’m a coffee fanatic. I buy roasted beans and grind them in my coffee maker first thing in the morning. I’ve spent $40 a pound for coffee so I can say I’m willing to pay for good coffee.The Colombian Supremo Coffee is one of the best coffees I’ve ever found. For the price they are asking I doubt if you”ll find a better bargain anywhere. This coffee is smooth with absolutely no acid taste. I make time in the morning to drink three cups of coffee and this brand has been enjoyable. When I run out I’ll be reordering this coffee.
- Government inspected & certified
- From authentic, single coffee estate: Not pooled from various farms
- From family farm directly to you
- Hand picked, sun dried Kona coffee; herbicide & pesticide FREE.
- Pure 100% Kona coffee freshly roasted
3.2 The best review
My wife’s birthday was coming up. After many years of marriage it gets kind of tough finding the right present. Then it dawned on me, she loves Kona coffee. I did a little research on line and found Blue Horse farms. They were priced like everyone else, had a website and good reviews. What I liked about them was the way they farm their beans. Little did I know that I could pick the roast.
I was pleasantly surprised when I got an email with pictures and descriptions of all the roasting levels. I went with their suggestion, City roast. I placed the order on their extremely easy to use website and the next day recieved an email from “the farmers wife” thanking me for the order and talking about level of roast etc. The beans arrived about 3 days later and needless to say, my wife loved her gift this year.
I have told as many people as I can about this company and experience and know that a few have actually ordered from them and are as happy as I am. I do believe I have started a new gift giving tradition in my house!
As a side note, we are going to Hawaii next year and I plan on visiting them in person, I cannot wait to meet my coffee family.
- One 5 pound bag of Italian Roast Espresso whole bean coffee
- A blend of artisan beans grown in the Americas and India
- This rich, dark roast espresso offers a full body, moderate acidity, and big bite
- Cupping Notes: Smoky | Cocoa Powder | Molasses | No Flavoring Added
- Putting café quality small-batch, craft coffee in your coffeemaker
4.2 The best review
I love this coffee. This is my second 5 pound bag that I have ordered and consumed. It is exactly what I am looking for in a coffee. It’s dark and rich with very little/no bitterness (depends on if you are a serious coffee drinker or not) I used to add a pinch of salt to cut the bitterness, but find there is no need with this.You open the bag and some serious intense coffee smells attack you (in a good way). The beans are beautiful. Dark brown, almost black and are shinny with oil. Exactly what you want to see. The longer they sit around in open air, the less shinny they will be, till they look dry.The last bag I got eventually looked like that towards the bottom of the bag but that is my own fault, and have found a better way for storing them this time around. In a large air tight container. Kept out of light and heat. If you blow through a bag in a week you don’t need to worry about it as much as if it takes you a month.
- Artisan Blend
- Coffee is roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster.
- 5 lb. Bag, Whole Bean
- Bold Body, Dark Roast
5.2 The best review
Very good beans! I will only purchase my coffee from Amazon and Fresh Roasted Coffee in the future. I look forward to trying other roasts, however I find this one to be very good. I turned this into a cold brew and it gives me the jolt I love. Comes fresh and fast. This exceeded my expectations on quality and cost.
- Great Coffee that provides education, nutrition & medical services to our farmworkers & their families and funds research in coffee post-harvest chemistry
- Coffee sales directly support housing, chapels and the K-12th Flor de María School.
- In research partnership with UC Davis Coffee Center at our farm’s research station.
- Medium Roast: Butterscotch aroma, smooth.
- We practice socially responsible and sustainable farming and uphold commitments to our environment and community for over 100 years.
6.2 The best review
As a Starbucks Fanatic through & through, I am branching out to other Coffee’s/Brands to start trying out to start saving some money!!
I read many reviews before I purchase anything really and This is a Very Good Tasting Coffee!!
Highly Recommended for Price & Taste!!
7 Whiskey & Rum Barrel Aged Coffee Whole Bean Box Set, 3 Bags Gift Box, Coffee Sampler Set – Single Origin Sumatra Whiskey, Ethiopian Rye, Rwanda Rum Roasted Coffee Beans
- PAIRED WITH RUM & WHISKEY: Ask your roaster what’s in their “blend”. Chances are it’s not grade 1 single origin coffee. Get 3 Barrel Aged Coffee flavors in a handsome box set. Stout Whiskey, Rye Whiskey, and Rum barrel aged coffee. We pair our single origin sourced coffee beans with Sons Of Liberty’s award winning whiskey and Thomas Tew Rum.
- RAVE REVIEWS BY Whiskey & Coffee Drinking blogs around the world: The Whiskey Advocate (largest Whiskey related magazine in the world), Providence Journal, and countless blogs & news outlets
- INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED: We are small batch artisan roasters. Our Master Roaster hand writes the roast date, lot number, and initials every bag. Appreciate the work of a master craftsman.
- SINGLE ORIGIN BEANS: We only use Grade 1 coffee beans which score high in a taste profile (90+ pts). Other coffee companies use a blend but we select the whole bean, so you extract maximum flavor when you grind it. Our fresh beans maintain flavor longer than lower grade beans with a flat taste profile.
- WICKED GOOD GUARANTEED: We’re as tired of bland, low-quality coffee as you are. So if for any reason you’re not satisfied with our imported, high-end coffee beans, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund. Order our barrel aged coffee today, and taste the difference for yourself!
7.2 The best review
This is likely the best coffee I’ve ever had. Not only are the beans themselves of the highest quality, but the aging of the beans in various liquor barrels adds a flavor quality to the brew that is second to none.The Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged beans are my favorite, however, all three are fantastic. Do yourself a favor and treat your morning to this coffee. You deserve it!
- All natural, hand-picked, sun-dried and farm-roasted by our master roasters. Founded by a 3rd generation coffee family
- The aromatic oils within the bean are drawn to the surface of the bean where they caramelize and turn a deep, rich dark brown
- Winner-Hawaii Governors Export Award and Winner-New & Innovative Product Award at the world’s largest food exhibition in Paris
8.2 The best review
If you are a lover of a good dark roast coffee as I am you will love this coffee. Very good dark roast. Probably the best I have ever had. I ground it fine and use a Kuerig coffee make to brew it since I am the only one in the house who drinks coffee.A little pricey but if you enjoy good coffee the price is worth it. Definitely my favorite. Also like Jamacian Blue Mountain.
This Colombia coffee was produced by some of the 600,000-plus members of the National Federation of the Coffee Growers of Colombia, an association of mostly small-holding Colombian growers whose reliably good-quality coffee, community support programs and sophisticated marketing campaigns around the Juan Valdez symbol together constitute one of the great successes of coffee history. That said, this is not a classic Colombia but an interestingly flawed version that also happens to be a remarkable bargain.
9.2 The best review
This is great quality coffee as are most of Costco’s Kirkland products BUT unfortunately, this Colombian coffee is Dark Roast and I only like the taste of Medium Roast Colombian.
If you require a Medium Roast, I recommend the Melitta brand Colombian coffee which is also sold here on Amazon.
10 Koffee Kult – Medium Roast Coffee Beans – 100% Gourmet Arabica Coffee Small Batch Artisan Roasted, Whole Bean, 80oz Packaging May Vary
- ★GREAT AROMA medium roast ground coffee blend. You will want to get out of bed just for the smell of this gourmet coffee in the morning. Cupping Notes: Big Body, Low Acidity. with a crisp sweet finish.
- ★ARTISAN ROASTED fresh to perfection on our small batch roasters, and roasted immediately prior to packaging. Every bag is consistently the same with our roasting profile system!
- ★SMOOTHEST MEDIUM ROAST cleanest tasting coffee ever. Bold flavor but smooth. Not bitter with low acidity. Best choice of gourmet coffees. Great for use in drip coffee machine, automatic coffee makers, cold brew, pour over and french press coffee makers.
- ★NICE BLEND of Brazil and Colombian coffee beans. This blend includes 100% specialty grade arabica coffee beans that are rich, smooth, medium bodied fairly traded beans. These exotic beans are blended into Koffee Kult medium roasted coffee. There are many types of coffee beans, these are the best gourmet coffee beans you can get.
- ★EASY TO ORDER Just push the yellow button to order your fresh coffee beans online. Order for your morning coffee or share this awesome coffee with people that deserve the best for birthday gifts, coffee gifts, gifts for her, gifts for him, and christmas gifts. Make waking up to fresh coffee in a coffee cup a reality.
10.2 The best review
I’ve been buying Koffee Kult beans for around a year now and I love them. I’m not a coffee expert or anything, but I like to grind my own beans and I’ve loved these.
I’m thrilled with the new packing they just came out with. My one complaint in the past was that the resealable bag was not easy to work with and half the time I’d rip it and put the beans in a ziplock bag. This new bag is much improved and easy to use.