1 Best 10 toys for 0-24 month babys details
1 WolVol Activity Yellow School Bus Toy for Kids with Lights and Music, Rides on its own, Passengers Swing side to side
- Bump and Go Action, runs on smooth surfaces
- It will change directions and run when it bumps into something
- Children in the bus swinging side to side while the bus rides
- Each book page you turn, you will hear different animal sounds
- 3 AA batteries required (not included)
1.2 The best review
The WolVol Musical Yellow School Bus is absolutely adorable! I bought this, instead of the Vtech, because this has more activities for my grandson, and I really liked the look of actual figures inside the bus that bounce around when the bus moves, instead of just a picture of people. The bus moves very well, with great bump and go action, that encourages my grandson to chase it.There are easy-to-move gears on one side, and flip faces on the other. He likes the book on top of the bus, where you press buttons for animal noises (and can flip the pages to get different animals). But the big hit of the bus is the back door; there is a doorbell, and then you turn the key and the door flips open.There are four scenes inside the door, that change every time the door opens. I would say this bus is good for ages 6 months +. I got it for my grandson’s first birthday; but a younger child could play with it, and my 3 year old grandson loves it too!
- OUR GLOCKENSPIEL IS THE PERFECT FIRST CHILDREN’S MUSICAL INSTRUMENT We feel so strongly about this that we offer a full refund if you don’t find this too!
- OUR GLOCKENSPIEL HAS A VERY PLEASING TONE, BUT NOT SO LOUD AS TO DISTURB SENSITIVE EARS The tone is rich and ringing, but not harsh, and is so much better than banging on a random toy.
- OUR GLOCKENSPIEL CHILD SAFE ONE PIECE MALLET HAS CONVENIENT STORAGE ON THE INSTRUMENT Losing a mallet is troublesome. Our convenient self-storage and luxurious velvet pouch offer two convenient solutions to this problem
- OUR GLOCKENSPIEL WILL INTRODUCE YOUR CHILD TO MUSIC- THE GREATEST GIFT TO MANKIND You are giving your child a real instrument, not just another toy, one that he will come to appreciate and respect, comes with downloadable music
- YOUR CHILD WILL REAP ALL THE BENEFITS OF PLAYING MUSIC And they are numerous: improve attention, learn self-discipline, improve memory, facilitate eye-hand coordination and foster muscle memory, and many, many more!
2.2 The best review
The Xylophone has a warm sound and is easier to play than many other makes and models because the sound plates are well spaced and are not too close to each other.It appears to be well built. The satchel that comes with it is a great accessory.
- Fun instrument sounds include trumpet, drums, saxophone and tuba
- Use the keyboard to compose your own tune
- Plays 5 different marching tunes
3.2 The best review
My 1yo daughter loooves this! She rides it around every day but most of all loves to play the music and dance to it.My 5yo son also plays with it- riding it around or pushing his sister around. Finally a toy the kids actually play with!!!there is no off switch for the music- it hasn’t been an issue for us but just good to know so you’re careful in how you handle the toy when the kids are napping 😄
- Baby can recognize shapes, colors, animals, from the blocks, which will stimulate visual development.
- Develop baby’s cognitive ability, cultivate baby’s eye and hand coordination ability, train baby fingers muscle flexibility.
- Motion sensor activates fun sounds when the activity cube is moved to attract attention and encourage crawling.
- Baby can learn beats and rhythm by playing the piano keys.
- Embedding blocks into the house, opening door with the key, twisting ans moving colors beads and blocks, all can exercise baby’s finger flexibility and fine motor skills!
4.2 The best review
I bought this for my nieces to play with at my house (ages 3 and 18 months). They both absolutely loved it!I was especially surprised by how much the younger one loved it. This will be a great toy for when they come to visit!
- Unique design protects the bars from falling off or being Removed
- Specially designed child safe mallet for ages 12 months and up
- Accurate tuning produces a pleasant sound
- BPA Free, Lead Free, Phthalate Free
- Enticing to touch and perfect to pitch
- A great way to introduce your little one to music through play
- Enticing to touch and perfect to pitch
- Safety mallet included
5.2 The best review
This is hands down the best kids xylophone ever. I got it for my daughter’s first birthday and she loves it. Every time I come home from work or downstairs after taking a nap (thanks to my lovely husband), she immediately runs over to the xylophone and bangs out some ‘music.’ I love it. It has the perfect pitch and I love the thin little stick it comes to play with. There is a little holder for it under the xylophone so it won’t get lost.
I didn’t realize how much I liked this thing until a friend of mine got her the one from Hape (the one that has the pounding bench and balls)…that thing is beyond irritating. The pitch is ridiculously high, not in any pitch, and it comes with a hammer to both pound the balls and the xylophone. My daughter quickly figured out how to hammer everything in sight, including the dog, her head, our heads, the wall…).
You can’t really appreciate how great this xylophone is until you get a bad one. This one is the BEST! We have a lot of Hohner Kids musical toys and they are all great quality and musically accurate (in terms of pitch, etc.)
- Colorful instruments and buttons activate a variety of 70+ songs, tunes, and learning responses
- Introduces numbers, letters, shapes, colors and more
- Explore sounds, songs and instruments such as the piano and drum
- Includes classic children’s tunes such as “Old MacDonald” and “Itsy Bitsy Spider.”
- Ages 6-36 months
6.2 The best review
We love this table so much that we bought it for a second time for our newest addition to the family. My girls (now 8 & 10 years old) had this table when they were babies/toddlers and absolutely loved it.They both learned to pull themselves up to a standing position because of this table. My 4 month old son is just learning to play with toys and when I hold him up to the table he gets really excited!Table can switch back and forth to just music or words/songs and to English or Spanish.
Help baby drum up some fun with the Bright Starts Light and Giggle Drum. This amazing toy surprises baby with a musical light display that’s set into motion when baby taps the drum. In number mode, baby can count along with the drum beats and in color learning mode, lights correspond to the color with every tap of the drum. The easy-grasp handle lets baby take the fun along. What a fun way to inspire baby to discover cause and effect, numbers and colors.
7.2 The best review
I purchased this to use with my kids in early intervention, especially those who need help with cause and effect and enjoy music and lights.It works very well and my kids have enjoyed it so far. It does take a pretty hard hit to activate it, but they usually catch on fast after I help them a time or two with hand over hand assistance.
- Imitating and chasing the goose can exercise baby’s limbs large motor skills.
- incorporates 3hip-hop songs with distinct rhythms
- the child will enjoy dancing and moving with the universal moving function installed in the goose.
- Vibrant Colors, songs, and dancing all preinstalled
- SPECIFICATIONS: Product Dimensions: 5.5″x5″x8″, Weight:0.5 lbs£¨ideal Christmas present for your children.£©
8.2 The best review
Got it as a gift. This thing came with batteries already loaded! Loved that about it! Great toy and looks very fun for little kids!
- High-quality sound
- A versatile crib toy
- Four musical compositions
- Flashing light show
- Huggable toy
9.2 The best review
I bought this for my 4 month old son. He’s at an age where anything with noise and lights attracts his attention.
This toy also held his attention for a very long time. I also find the music more tolerable than the many electronic toys my older son has. I have seen comments from others about the lack of washibilty.
However, I have found that toys for children this age are outgrown fairly quickly and are usually not passed down to other families due to the fact that babies put everything into their mouths and no one wants the germs passed on.
- Replace artwork with personal 4 x 2 picture in photo frame lid
- Plays Song Wind Beneath My Wings
- Watch music mechanism play through glass on inside of box
- Inside of box is lined in rich black velvet
- Rich wood finish with gold brushed rose accents on lid
10.2 The best review
Great Gift For Your Wife Or Possibly Your Mother! I Really Like The Bang For The Buck In This Product! I Was Pleasantly Surprised That The Great Price Didn’t Determine A Low Quality, But In Fact It Looked The Same As Some $60-75 Jewelry Boxes I Saw At Department Stores!
Don’t Waste Your Money At The Stores When You Can Get A Great Jewelry Box As A Gift That Plays Music, Right Here! (It Plays: “You Are My Sunshine”, Which Is My Wife’s Favorite Song)…I Would Recommend This Item To Anyone If You’re On A Budget Looking For A Great Deal On A Good Looking Musical Jewelry Box…Peace!
2 Best 10 toys for 0-24 month babys list
|1 WolVol Activity Yellow School Bus Toy for Kids with Lights and Music, Rides on its own, Passengers Swing side to side||$25.94||★★★★☆|
|2 Glockenspiel (Baby Xylophone), from Jack & Jill Music a Beautiful Toddler Instrument||
|3 Fisher-Price Little People Music Parade Ride-On||
|4 TOYK Kids toys Musical Colorful Baby Fun House, Many Kinds Of Music||$29.99||★★★★★|
|5 Hohner Kids HMX3008B Toddler Glockenspiel||$19.97||★★★★★|
|6 LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table Activity Center||
|7 Bright Starts Baby Light and Giggle Drum||
|8 TOYK Dancing Hip Hop Goose Super Fun Toy with Music – Toys for girls and boys kids or toddlers||$27.99||★★★★★|
|9 Small World Toys Neurosmith – Sunshine Symphony Infant Musical Toy||
|10 Mom Your Love Wood Finish Rose Jewelry Music Box||$25.20||★★★★|