1 The sport clothing details
- The High Waist Tummy Control Power Flex Leggings by 90 Degree by Reflex are the affordable yoga pants whether you’re working out in the gym or lounging at home. These 28 inch high waisted leggings also act as comfortable shapewear that keeps you hugged in and looking slim. Perfect for everything from yoga to a barre or spin class or even making a fashion statement tucked into boots, these shapewear leggings will fit your needs!
- 90 Degree by Reflex is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort, fit, and performance. The high quality activewear is both affordable and accessible, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday athleisure. Operating at the cross section between fashion and function, 90 Degree by Reflex aims to please both the everyday fashion consumer and the ultimate exercise enthusiast. From the studio to the street, and lounging in between, Reflex allows you to Relax, Reflect, Rebound in 90 Degree.
- With a wide, high rise waistband with tummy control and a hidden pocket, these yoga leggings are perfect for active women. Featuring 90 Degree by Reflex’s signature ReBound Basic material, the workout leggings are moisture wicking with four-way stretch material that promotes both compression and support. In addition, a gusset crotch to maximize free movement and interlock seams to minimize rubbing and chafing make these leggings for women the perfect yoga pant for working out or going out.
- The 28 inch high waisted leggings come in several different colors and materials. Black: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex. Heather Charcoal: 44% Nylon 43% Polyester 13% Spandex. Jade, Deep Blue, Reflexive Blue and Blackberry: 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex. Wash cool your yoga pants with like colors and lay flat to dry. Remember, don’t heat dry!
- 90 Degree by Reflex’s high waist leggings are sold with a 30-day, full-money-back warranty and can be returned no questions asked. Add these workout pants to your cart by clicking the “Add-to-Cart” button and buy it now. We run out of inventory quickly, so order now while colors and styles last.
1.2 The best review
I love these yoga pants, however, compared to the other pairs of 90 Degree by Reflex, they fit a tad smaller.I can still wear them comfortably, but I don’t like that I have a slight bump because of the high waist. Still a great product and would highly recommend for the quality and price!
- Cup, Back, Frame, and Strap: 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex; Frame Lining: 100% Cotton; Frame Pad and Strap Pad Lining: 100% Polyester; Inner Cup Lining, Inner Frame, and Inner Strap Lining: 100% Nylon; Cup Lining: 81% Polyester, 19% Spandex; Strap Lining: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Wicking for moisture management
- Gel-infused adjustable straps eliminate dig-in
- Molded cups for shape and support
- Hook and eye closure for a custom fit
- Targeted ventilation helps you stay cool
- Max support
2.2 The best review
This is my go-to sports bra for all of my workouts. I wear it when I train on my bike (road, cyclocross, gravel & mountain). I wear it in all of my races as well. This bra gets me through weight training workouts that include intensive plyometrics training without any issues. That’s saying a lot as I’m a 34DD!
I’ve worn several sizes of this sports bra as I’ve lost weight and I keep re-ordering it to accommodate my new size. And, I’ve always been impressed with its performance: it worked flawlessly when I was a 38D & it works great in my current size (34DD).
It is, hands-down, the BEST sports bra I’ve ever used and it’s been my go-to sports bra for the past 4 years.
- 80% Polyester/20% Spandex
- Elastic closure
- Hang Dry
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 80% polyester/20% spandex.
- Gusset lining: Dri-FIT 100% polyester.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
3.2 The best review
I bought these for my gf to wear while working out, and she loves them. Fit is as expected and she looks great in them.There don’t seem to be any problems after washing as of yet.
- 87% Polyester/13% Spandex
- Lightweight, 6-panel performance cap
- Climacool mesh provides ultimate air flow and moisture-wicking
- UPF built into the fabric to guard against the sun’s most harmful rays
- Reflective hook-and-loop back closure for visibility and adjustable fit
- Non-glare undervisor for best vision while running and training
4.2 The best review
This is such a comfortable hat! I expected it to be stiff, like my husband’s hats, but it’s very flexible and lightweight.I think my favorite feature is the tab on the Velcro adjustment thing on the back. It isn’t gaping on the sides, which was a big complaint others had against the Under Armour hat I almost bought.
- For the man who wants to look his very best
- Slims, firms, and tones your body
- Improves your posture
- 72% Nylon/28% Spandex, machine washable, made in the USA
- Available in multiple sizes.
5.2 The best review
There are so many conflicting reviews here, I thought I’d throw my opinion out there. I am a 49 year old male. I am 5’11” and weigh 247 pounds. I carry all my weight in my stomach. It looks like a beer belly, but it’s just indulging too much in good for that’s bad for me. I wear a size 2XL shirt, but ordered these in an XL. The chart told me I should order a L.I don’t find them uncomfortable to the point I can’t breath, but they’re snug enough they get rid of my “love handle.” Although they make my stomach look somewhat smaller, THEY DO NOT GET RID OF MY STOMACH and make me look like one of those muscle bound hunks they ridiculously put in the pictures on here. I saw some comments here on “man boobs” too and they do get rid of those as well. I’ve had mine for a few weeks and am totally happy with them. They make me feel better about how I look and I wear them most days.If I wanted to look even slimmer, I think I could have actually worn the size L and been fine as the chart suggested. I have had no problems with them riding up. They stay tucked in all day. The material seems to be of good quality and I really don’t get any of the bad reviews on here. I don’t know what those people expected. I am a 100% satisfied paying customer.I did not receive anything for free or any discounts. Like I said, I just thought I’s throw my opinion out there because of so many opposite reviews on these kind of shirts. I know I had a hard time deciding on which ones to buy and if to buy them at all. I hope this helps for those out there looking. -Jeff (posting from wife Tammy’s Prime account where ordered)
- 74% Nylon/26% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fiber.
- Solid one-piece swimsuit with scoop neckline and princess seaming
- Ultraback features wide crossed straps for a secure and comfortable fit.
- High back cut for maximum coverage.
- Engineered to last 5-10 times longer than ordinary swimwear.
- Resists sagging, bagging and the effects of suntan lotion, skin oils, and chlorine
6.2 The best review
This is a fantastic work horse swimsuit. It fits well, is comfortable and is modest enough for the gym while also being flattering.
I would wear this to a water park or the beach as well but I mostly use it for swimming workouts and I love it. I am busty so sized up one size and it fits exactly as I expected.
- CEP Compression Run Socks provide a comfortable, functional fit for athletes looking to enhance performance thanks to the medically tuned compressive yarns that wrap around the leg over 400 times to provide precise compression down to the millimeter.
- UNIQUE COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY increases circulation, delivering more fuel to muscles for elevated performance and endurance. CEP socks mold to your feet without restricting toes, creating an unparalleled fit to prevent blisters and improve shoe fit.
- FEATURING 20-30mmHg graduated + consistent compression, this unique compression profile contains the calf muscle and increases circulation, which helps to prevent shin splints, delayed onset muscle soreness, and common overuse injuries.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN Halo top-band lands comfortably below the knee, keeping socks in place, mile after mile. Unique front ribbing allows air to cool as it flows through to the surface of the skin, reducing temperature in warm weather and humid climates.
- STEP UP YOUR GAME with the next evolution in performance enhancing accessories made by CEP – scientifically tuned compression made by medi, a world leader in medical compression and sports medicine.
7.2 The best review
These are great for running; I workout in the morning before work and when my feet swell after long runs, it’s hard to squeeze into my work shoes. These solved that, and are thin enough that they didn’t require bigger running shoes.I am very particular about my footwear while running; these have not caused any problems with blisters, etc. Just as good as tech socks, but with compression. One note- I think they run a bit large, as they are quite easy to put on. They’re doing their job though, so no complaints.
- 80% Coolmax Polyester, 20% Lycra Elastane
- Our Patented Support Web provides excellent targeted joint support to the hip, pelvis and knees
- The Support Web provides extra muscle support to lower abdominal muscles, back and hamstrings for extra stability and power
- Coolmax fabric helps keep the body dry by pulling moisture away from the skin
- Women’s 3/4 length tight with targeted knee and core support for activities with lateral movement
- Patented CW-X Support Web stabilizes key knee and hip joints and provides core support
8.2 The best review
A little over 10 years ago, while training in the summer for my first marathon, I discovered the advantages of sweat-wicking material. I instantly converted from wearing little cotton shorts and old cotton t-shirts to Nike tempo shorts and dry-fit tops, and I haven’t looked back.I never understood how women ran in running tights. I usually wear shorts to run until the mercury hits freezing. Then I found CW-X. I LOVE these capris. They feel good on my legs. They don’t ride up or down, and so far, they have felt comfortable in temps from 32 to 60.I like the Stabilyx because of the abdominal support. I’ve already ordered my second pair. They look great and they feel good. I’m 5′ 4″ about 115 lbs, and the small fits perfectly. I’d highly recommend trying these.
- Synthetic sole
- FlexGrid 2.0 upper conforms and expands to movement of the foot and during the physics of a golf swing
- Heel Optimized Performance Stabilizer provides maximum stability and security for the foot
- FTF 2.0 next generation Fine Tuned Foam delivers supercharged cushioning
- Next Evolutionary Outsole
- Fast Twist System Tornado cleats by Softspikes
9.2 The best review
I’ve worn FootJoy SuperLites for years but decided to try these upon a friend’s recommendation. Played first round with them today and they’re terrific. Felt broke in right out of the box. The inner foot bed is extremely soft.
The Tornado spikes hold firm. Previous reviews are correct…order half a size down. I usually wear 10, but 9.5 fit perfect. Very quick shipping from Budget Golf.
- Titanium infused grilamid frame
- ArmourSight Polymer lens
- 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC coating
- Lens width: 60 millimeters
- Lens height: 37 millimeters
- Bridge: 20 millimeters
- Arm: 135 millimeters
- Case included
10.2 The best review
Very good glasses and a decent price.
Can compete with Oakley any day.
2 The sport clothing list
|1 90 Degree By Reflex – High Waist Power Flex Legging – Tummy Control||$22.99 – $65.00||★★★★☆|
|2 Champion Women’s Spot Comfort Full-Support Sport Bra||$23.47 – $70.68||★★★★|
|3 Nike Women’s Pro Three-inch Short||$10.00 – $60.00||★★★★☆|
|4 adidas Women’s Adizero ll Cap||$59.88||★★★★☆|
|5 3 Pack Insta Slim Men’s Firming Compression Muscle Tank Shirt||$54.24 – $74.85||★★★★|
|6 Speedo Women’s Powerflex Conservative Ultraback One-Piece Swimsuit||$44.78 – $68.00||★★★★|
|7 CEP Men’s Progressive+ Compression Run Socks 2.0||$38.70 – $129.67||★★★★☆|
|8 CW-X Women’s 3/4 Length Stabilyx Tights||$40.45 – $138.99||★★★★☆|
|9 Men’s Footjoy Hyperflex Golf Spike||$74.99||★★★★☆|
|10 Under Armour Men’s Igniter Sunglass||$54.67||★★★★☆|