1 The cookware set details
- Rachael Ray Cucina Cookware features rustic, modern color, functionality and design to enhance mealtime warmth and hospitality, It includes two covered saucepans (1-qt/ 3-qt), one 6-qt covered stockpot, two skillets (8-in/10-in), and one 3-qt covered saute pan
- Crafted with durable aluminum and sturdy hard enamel porcelain exteriors; espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick releases foods effortlessly
- The 12-piece cookware set boasts dual-riveted rubberized stainless steel handles and shatter-resistant glass lids; includes slotted turner and spoon
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the pots and pans are suitable for all stovetops, except induction
- Lifetime Limited Warranty for cookware that is a welcome addition to serveware, dinnerware and other pieces in the Rachael Ray Cucina collection
1.2 The best review
- Impact-bonded aluminum bases provide fast, even heating. Safe for the stove, oven, broiler, and dishwasher.
- Long, ergonomic handles provide a secure grip even with full, heavy pans, stay cool even when pan is hot, and are double-riveted by hand.
- Fill lines make measuring easy, and covers have straining holes that line up with pour spouts to drain liquids without having to use a separate colander.
- Calphalon stainless steel cookware set includes 8-in. Fry Pan, 10-in. Fry Pan, 1.5-qt. Sauce Pan with cover, 2.5-qt. Sauce Pan with cover, 3-qt. Saute Pan with cover, and 6-qt. Stock Pot with cover
- Full Lifetime Warranty
2.2 The best review
Got this set for my wife for her birthday. She had wanted a set of stainless steel cookware for years but was afraid to not have ‘non-stick’. We read a bunch of reviews of different sets and decided on this set for the specific pieces that were included and the features it has. We also read how to properly use and care for stainless steel cookware. We have been using them for a few weeks now and LOVE them!
The first thing I tried was an omelette – let the pan heat up first, did the water droplet test, added a little butter, then the eggs… when everything was done the omelette slid right out. We have done lots of other things and everything has cooked nicely.
Cleans up very easily as well. I will say that the ‘Bar Keepers Friend’ cleaner is a necessity though. I clean the pots and pans with normal dish detergent and a sponge which works well, but sometimes there will be slight discoloration or stains as some have mentioned in other reviews. But I just add a little of the Bar Keepers Friend cleaner and it removes the discoloration/stains very easily and also polishes the stainless steel nicely.
- Durable aluminum cookware set heats quickly and evenly; includes a carbon steel baking sheet and three silicone and nylon prep tools
- The cookware’s stylish two-tone exterior color makes a bold style statement; long-lasting nonstick interiors provide easy food release and cleanup
- The cookware features comfortable grippe handles double-riveted for extra strength; shatter-resistant glass lids seal in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (bake ware to 450 degrees; tools not oven safe), the set goes great with other Rachael Ray collection kitchenware
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
3.2 The best review
- 1-1/2 and 2-1/2 qt. saucepans with cover, 3 qt. saucepan with cover, 4 qt. dutch oven with cover, pasta insert, and 8 and 10 inch skillets
- Tempered glass cover with stainless rim ensuring durability
- Stay-cool comfortable stick handle contoured to your hand for extra comfort
- Aluminum encapsulated base for even heat distribution.
- Unique belly-shape design with a Stainless surface for professional cooking techniques.
4.2 The best review
CAUTION: Try using about half the heat setting (or less) you would use with other pots. These pots heat up in a hurry and retain their heat way longer after you cut off the burner. In fact, when my dishes are done, I’ve learned to immediately remove the pot from the turned off burner on my glass top stove. Between the residual heat in the stove burner and the stored heat in the stainless steel clad aluminum core in these pots, you can overcook your food if you do not remove it.
I’ve experience no cleaning problems and no staining or discoloring.
This set, plus a few more open purchase items in the line, look really great hanging on my stainless steel. ceiling -mounted pot racks (also purchased through Amazon.
I highly recommend this set. Great wedding gift!
5 T-fal E469SC Tri-ply Stainless Steel Multi-clad Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Silver
The T-fal Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set provides the pieces essential for day-to-day cooking.
For browning and searing a range of foods, use the 8, 10, and 12-inch fry pans. The small surface area and high, straight sides of the sauce pans are ideal for making sauces, boiling, or reheating.
For stocks or large meals, the dutch oven has a wide bottom surface and generous size. The three-ply construction is both durable and stick resistant, and the aluminum core ensures rapid and even heating.
This 12-piece set includes a 8, 10, and 12-inch Fry Pan, 1.5, 2.5, and 3-quart saucepans with lids, a 6-quart Dutch Oven with lid, and an 3-quart Steamer Insert.
5.2 The best review
- 1-quart and 2-quart Covered Saucepans, 6-quart Covered Saucepot, 2-3/4-quart Covered Saute, 8-inch and 10-inch Skillets, 5-Piece Measuring Spoon Set
- Interiors feature DuPont Teflon Select nonstick so foods won’t bind to the cookware
- Porcelain enamel exteriors add a dash of color to the kitchen and are stain resistant, durable and easy to clean
- This cookware is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for added convenience
- Paula Deen and Teflon are registered trademarks used with permission
6.2 The best review
- Set includes: 1, 2 and 3-quart covered saucepans, 8-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch skillet, 6-quart covered stockpot, 3-quart covered Saute
- Total food release system features PFOA-free metal utensil safe DuPont autograph on raised circles for superior cooking release and effortless cleanup
- Heavy-Duty hard-anodized cookware is exceptionally durable and distributes heat beautifully to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- Stainless steel handles are dual riveted for strength and wrapped in rubberized grips for comfort, single handles have storage fold-out rings
- Tempered glass lids allow cooks to monitor progress without heat or moisture loss; oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
7.2 The best review
- Set includes 1 and 2-Quart Covered Saucepans, 6-Quart Covered Stockpot, 3-Quart Covered Saute, 8-1/2-Inch and 10-Inch Skillets
- Durable construction helps cook food evenly, reducing hot spots; oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- The long-lasting nonstick interiors provide easy food release and help make cleanup a cinch
- The two-tone gradient color makes a bold style statement and lets cooks show off their personality in the kitchen
- Rachael Ray is a registered trademark of Ray Marks Co. LLC
8.2 The best review
Beautiful and awesome set. The colors are as displayed in the picture. The pots and pans come wrapped and secured to the max, which is kinda annoying for unwrapping but therefor you can be assured it comes in without any scratches or damages. The pots are regular weight (not too light or too heavy) and you can tell they are good quality.
Warmth gets through very quickly so water boils up very quickly. The handles are made out of rubber/ silicone type material which is very comfortable to hold on to and keeps you from burning your fingers.
And in addition they put the same material on top of the lids to pick them up. I love it. Another awesome feature is the cleaning. No scratching and scrubbing (and cursing) necessary because everything comes right off and out. I really love this set and recommend it 100%.
My future kitchen equipment purchases will all be Rachael Ray.
- Set includes 8-Inch
- 10-Inch Fry Pan; 3-Quart Saute Pan with lid and handle helper; 1.6-Quart and 3-Quart covered saucepan; 6-1/2-Quart saucepot with cover^Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel construction eliminates hot spots and ensures even heat distribution along the bottom and side walls of the cookware^Stay-cool stainless-steel perfect-grip handle riveted to the pan^Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe to 550 degrees F; Freezer-safe for food storage; Lifetime limited warranty^Works on induction
- electric plate
- halogen and gas stove.
9.2 The best review
I bought this set when we decided to install an induction cooktop. I confess I’m still learning to cook on it, but so far the Duxtop cookware is working very well.
The handle feels good in the hand. The pans are substantial as well as good looking and I’ve been happy with the results using them.
When reading up on induction I was advised to choose European pans as induction has been used in Europe for a long time. I haven’t had a chance to compare the performance to my cast iron yet, but right now I can recommend them without reservation.
To me they’re the perfect compromise between performance and price. They’re reasonably priced and they perform well.
- Hard anodized aluminum construction for durability. NOTE:The One Egg Wonder is on the inside of the Dutch Oven in brown paper and is packed inside a 5 quart pot.
- Unique Thermo-Spot heat indicator for proper preheating
- Hard Titanium nonstick interior for the ultimate and longest lasting performance
- Riveted silicone handles for safety and comfort
- TechnoResist Anti-warp Base; Oven safe to 400F; Lifetime Limited Warranty.
10.2 The best review
I bought these in 2012 (today it’s 2017). I used to have a gas stove that scratched the bottom off. The pictures show the smallest and largest skillet, and the sauce pot. They have been rarely seasoned, dishwasher every other day, regularly used on high heat, and I use metal utensils.
The inside coating is like new, except for the largest skillet. I can still fry an egg and have it slide out, but high temp stuff like chicken will stick a bit.
My biggest complaint is that the handles on some of the pans are slightly loosened. They are rivited they get loose over time and there is no way to fix them.
2 Cookware Set List
|1 Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Agave Blue||$110.03||★★★★☆|
|2 Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel Cookware Set, 10-Piece||
|3 Rachael Ray 14-Piece Hard Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set, Red||
|4 Cuisinart 44-13 Contour Stainless 13-Piece Cookware Set||
|5 T-fal E469SC Tri-ply Stainless Steel Multi-clad Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Silver||$149.90||★★★★☆|
|6 Paula Deen Signature Porcelain Nonstick 15-Piece Cookware Set, Blueberry Speckle||
|7 Circulon 83465 Acclaim 13-Piece Cookware Set, Black||
|8 Rachael Ray Porcelain/Hard Enamel II Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Green Gradient||
|9 Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Induction Ready Premium Cookware 10-Pc Set||
|10 T-fal E765SH Ultimate Hard Anodized Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Cookware Set 17-Piece||