1 The Product Details
- DualPrecision heads are designed with slots and holes to quickly and comfortably shave both long and short hair
- A great gift, the shaver’s Aquatec Technology allows you to shave wet with gel or foam for extra skin protection or dry for convenience
- For best results, replace shaving head every 12 months with SH50/52 replacement head
- Integrated pop-up trimmer is perfect for sideburns and moustache
1.2 The best review
Seems an improvement over my last Norelco. I had been using a second hand Remington that shaved closer but caused irritation.
This razor doesn’t cut as closely but glides over my scalp, neck and face much better. No irritation. LiPo battery is a big improvement or my previous razors with NiCd batteries.
- Cordless Or Corded Use – Enjoy flexibility and convenience with the ability to shave cordless or corded. Plus, a 5-minute quick charge function provides power for one shave
- 60-Minute Cordless Runtime – Get up to 20 days of shaving between charges. Washable – The shaver easily washes clean under the faucet.
- Charging Time: 2 Hours
- Pivot & Flex – Allows the shaver head to adjust and maintain close contact around the chin, jawline, and neck
- Intercept Shaving Technology – This advanced feature sits between the foils to pre-trim longer hairs for a closer shave
2.2 The best review
Works great on my neck. I have had a 3 head razor for years and it always seems to miss areas on my neck. This handles long whiskers great but doesn’t shave close enough under your nose. I use my 3 head razor for under my nose and a full shave if I need a close as a blade shave.
I probably wouldn’t purchase again due to its not a close shave. Holds a charge great. I am a shave twice a day guy 5 o’clock shadow around lunch so I shave before bed and when I get up with a 3 head razor this razor lets me shave just once when I get up.
I think its a great razor overall other than not shaving close as a blade like my 3 head razor.
- Total grooming in the palm of your hands that includes five attachments: Gentle bristle brush for daily cleansing; Brush with charcoal infused bristles for deep scrubbing; Pre-shave prep brush to lift hairs; High performance triple head rotary shaver delivering a close result; Precision trimmer for those finishing touches on beards, mustaches, sideburns and more
- Close Shave: High Performance Rotary Shaver combines HyperFlex and PrecisionPlus technology that comfortably follows the contours of your face to shave any length of hair evenly. Achieve your look, your way
- Ergonomic Design – The shaver’s smart design fits comfortably in your hand, with a rubberized grip that gives you precision control
- 100% waterproof with WETech gives you the freedom to shave with foam, in the shower, or dry. Plus, cleaning it is fast and easy
- MAX Lithium Power – The long-lasting lithium battery provides 45 minutes of cordless runtime after just four hours of charging
3.2 The best review
If you are in the military, this thing rocks! Finally, something compact and easy to use. Going cordless makes a world of difference.
The wide contoured blades on this, is a real game changer. I had perfectly cut hair in less than two minutes.
With my old clippers, I had to go over and over and still needed a second set of eyes, to find the stragglers.
- Braun Series 5, 5090 or 5190 in red or blue
- World’s #1 Foil Shaver Brand
- Official Electric Shaver of the NFL
- FlexMotionTec delivers more efficient shaving with less skin pressure to minimize skin irritation
- World’s only 4-action, alcohol-based Clean & Charge Station: It Cleans, Charges, Lubricates and Selects the cleaning program with one touch of a button
- UltraActiveLift lifts and cuts flat-lying hairs from hard to reach areas
- New & improved Braun Series 5 succeeds where others fail. Maximum performance and skin comfort. Even in problem areas.
- 3X better adaptation. New FlexMotionTec delivers efficient shaving with less pressure, minimizing skin irritation.
- 20% more motor power. New PowerDrive ensures high-speed cutting, even on dense beards.
4.2 The best review
Ok, been using it for over a year, no worries,problems,slit necks,etc. Very nice, love using it, haven’t even replaced cutter/blades yet. I didn’t
realize how long I’ve had it. Buy it and be done with it.
- Lithium-ion Power: 60-90 minutes charge for 45-60 mins use; the shaver will be locked by pressing the button for 3 seconds to avoid electricity consumption and hold for 3 seconds to unlock it
- 100% Waterproof – Shaver can be easily rinsed clean under the tap
- 5 Attachments for All of Your Grooming Needs – Rotary Shaver; Nose, Ear and Detail Trimmer;Hair Clipper Comb of 3mm & 6mm
- 4-direction Flex Heads – Heads flex in 4 directions to adjust and maintain close contact around the chin, jawline, and neck
- Precision Shaving Heads – The self-sharpening steel blades are reinforced with iron and tempered for maximum strength. The non-corrosive metal can be rinsed with water without rusting
5.2 The best review
I purchased this 3-piece men’s care kit for myself, in which the least used one is nose trimmer, the most commonly used one is razor.
I really like this electric razor, especially its floating blade-head characteristics, which makes it fit the cheek and shave the beard cleanly. After use, it can be opened and rinsed with water, so it is very easy to clean. I hate the feeling of brushing the corner with a small brush.
The effect of using this razor is good, and it was charged for one hour can be used for a long time, I do not remember how many days ago the last charge is . It is very convenient to use, when you are in a hurry, also you can take it out for a quickly shave, and soon swept away some of fatigue.
- Intelligent Sonic technology automatically increases power in difficult areas and on denser hair. Uses up to 1,000 micro-vibrations per minute when needed.
- ActiveLift trimmer lifts and cuts flat-lying hairs, especially in the neck and chin area
- 2X OptiFoil cuts hair as short as 0.05mm for a closer shave than any other shaver and delivers the perfect finish every time
- World’s only 5-action, alcohol-based Clean and Charge Station hygienically cleans, charges and lubricates the shaver with one touch of a button
- Features 5 different shaving modes which allows you to tailor your shave for different facial features, from extra sensitive to intense
6.2 The best review
This shaver replaces a Braun that I had for over 15 years. My old one was a top of the line item at the time and the 790 is far superior in its design, but that is to be expected. The shaver itself is rather heavy duty and the shaver head far superior to the foil/blade setup of my previous shaver. I’ve only used it a couple of times but it gives a decent shave for an electric. Over the years, I’ve owned maybe four different models including a rotary.
This is the only one that has had more than one speed and I’m not sure what the value of that is. Mine is set on high and I suspect that is where its going to stay. The LCD display for the battery and hygiene level is quite nice although I’m not sure how the hygiene display works.
I suspect it is just counting the number of times you turn it on and off rather than actually detecting anything. One thing I have to disagree with from the reviews I read before making the purchase is about the noise. It was rated as being rather loud, particularly with respect to rotary models, but it is not nearly as loud as my old Braun. So on that count I don’t find the noise to be an issue at all.
- Wet or dry electric Shaver 6400 1150BT/48, formerly SensoTouch 2D. During transistion, you may receive the product in either old or new packaging
- Gyroflex 2D contouring technology provides optimal skin comfort.
- Precision-trimmer attachment for mustache and sideburn grooming.
- DualPrecision shaving heads tackle the longer hairs and the shortest stubble. SkinGlide surface ensures a close and easy shave.
- Cordless and rechargeable.
- To help simplify your shopping experience, we recently updated this product’s packaging and name: The SensoTouch 2D 1150BT/48 is now called Shaver 6100. During the transition, you may receive the product in either old or new packaging.
- Gyroflex 2D contour-following system adjusts seamlessly to every curve of the face, minimizing pressure and irritation.
- DualPrecision heads are equipped with slots to shave longer hairs and holes to shave even the shortest stubble
- SkinGlide shaving surface slides smoothly over your skin for a close, easy shave
- Includes a bonus click-on styler, featuring five length settings to give you the flexibility you need to create the look you want
7.2 The best review
This is the first Wet/dry electric Shaver that actually worked on me. I have tried others and was totally dissatisfied. This Philips Norelco Shaver 6400 gave me a very close shave, that I was impressed.
I am so pleased with the performance of this Wet/dry electric Shaver. I used it dry and no pulling or burns or shaving bumps after first use. I have been using a razor and dreaded every time I had to shave. Now I will be looking forward to shaving with my new Wet/dry Philips Norelco Shaver 6400. I highly recommend it.
- Panasonic’s multi-functional women’s electric razor and epilator with high-performance dual-speed motor and 6 snap-on hair remover and pedicure buffer attachments for complete hair removal and foot care at home.
- The Panasonic epilator includes a Shaver Head with hypo-allergenic blades and foil for safe hair removal on sensitive skin and a pop-up trimmer to capture long and stray hairs and trim, shape and maintain the bikini area.
- Wide, dual-disc Epilation Head hair remover conforms to individual body contours, ideal for legs and arms, Gentle Epilator Head takes care of hair removal from sensitive areas.
- Panasonic epilator includes a Pedicure Buffer attachment to gently remove dry, rough skin and beautify feet.
- Wet dry convenient hair removal, use dry anytime or in bath or shower; Panasonic shaver/epilator cleans quickly and easily under warm running water; Built-in LED light and travel pouch included.
8.2 The best review
I have used Braun series 7 and 9, and have never used any other epilators. But after my Braun epilator died on me again I decided to go with a different brand and I am not disappointed.This Panasonic product is simply what I needed.
It doesn’t hurt as much and my skin feels smooth. The battery life is long. Easy to maneuver and design is elegant. I simply LOVE it!!!
- 3 pressure-sensitive shaving elements for efficiency and skin comfort
- Specialized Micro Comb capture more hair in each stroke* *Versus Braun Series 3. Tested on 3 day beard
- The world’s only 3-action alcohol-based Clean&Charge Station hygienically cleans, charges, and lubricates shaver so your shaver feels like new every day.
- 2 rechargeable long-life NiMH batteries
- Designed and engineered in Germany by Braun
9.2 The best review
This is the best electric shaver I have ever had. It shaves very close and it easy to work and use. I like that you can use it plugged in. It is a great shaver!!! Best of them all.
- Shave faster. Get a 20% extra power boost in Turbo+ mode for a close, fast shave– even on dense areas of your beard (compared to non-Turbo mode)
- MultiPrecision Blades raise, then cut long, short, and flat-lying hairs for a fast shave
- Heads flex in 5 directions to ensure close skin contact, even on neck and jaw line
- Shave wet or dry with Aquatec technology
- Includes click-on nose + ear trimmer and precision trimmer for mustache and sideburns
10.2 The best review
The Philip’s Norelco wet/dry electric shaver was an instant hit in our home. My son had been using my husband’s electric razor so I got him this one, thinking it would make mornings in our home a little easier.
While my son has never used it in the shower, he has used it daily and said it provided a very smooth and comfortable shave. It was quick to charge and the charge lasted, at the very least, for a few days as he took the razor on a long weekend but forgot the charger at home.
He liked that it has an easily changed head in case the blades dull over time and that it fit comfortably in his hand without feeling cumbersome.
The one negative he said was that the razor, while it comes with a trimmer attachement, did not have a trimmer attached like the older version we have at home. It was much easier to use one that is built in vs having to find and attach and detach an extra piece. Beyond that, the razor has been fantastic.
2 Electric Shavers List
|1 Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 (Model AT830/46)||$85.14||★★★★☆|
|2 Remington F5-5800 Foil Shaver||$40.85||★★★★☆|
|3 Remington XR1410||
|4 Braun Series 5 5090/5190cc||$117.99||★★★★☆|
|5 Elehot Electric Shaver||
|6 Braun Series 7 790cc Cordless Electric||
|7 Philips Norelco Shaver 6400||$124.97||★★★★☆|
|8 Panasonic ES-ED90-P||$129.99||★★★★|
|9 Series 3 ProSkin 3050cc||$87.22||★★★★|
|10 Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 5570||$114.06||★★★★|